Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) is inviting applications for 03 Project Support Officer vacancies. If you are enthusiastic and eligible, seize this chance to be part of a dynamic team. Check out the details below:
- Mumbai: 2 vacancies
- Bengaluru (KA): 1 vacancy
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Rural Management/Social Work/Development/Education
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Microenterprise/Entrepreneurship Development/Self-employment/livelihood-related schemes and projects
- Academic background in technical education is an added advantage
- Good documentation and reporting skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in English and regional language (Kannada or Marathi)
- Provide guidance and counseling to potential and aspiring entrepreneurs for setting up and developing small and micro enterprises
- Assist micro and small enterprises in developing technology and forward linkages
- Organize workshops and training programs for NGOs/Institutions and Entrepreneurs
- Network and liaise with key stakeholders such as Funding agencies, Development banks, government departments, ITIs, other technical institutes, NGOs, and Potential and Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Prepare project reports and beneficiary data
- Conduct daily field visits to respective locations for mobilization and meeting training requisites
- Report daily activities directly to the Project Coordinator and Manager
Type of Employment:
- On a Contractual basis for 11 months
- Up to Rs. 22,500 CTC and Vehicle Maintenance Reimbursement
EDII, known for its top-quality product portfolio, encourages candidates to review details on its website Selected candidates must be prepared to work in one or more programs/activities, depending on the institute’s requirements.
EDII reserves the right to accept or reject any/all applications without assigning any reason(s) thereof.
Forward your resume by 31.12.2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Project Support Officer – SPARK,” indicating your specialization, experience, and expertise. Please specify your current organization name along with details of designation, current salary drawn, and expected salary.